Manager, Marketing Product Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global Marketing Solutions Partnerships team focuses on accelerating client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions. The team manages the diverse ecosystem of companies that provides solutions and services to maximize the performance of marketing on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger for shared clients. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup ad tech companies in developing markets, and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business. We succeed when partners help our customers grow their business.
The Manager, Product Marketing Partnerships will lead a team responsible for creating, developing, and optimizing programs to foster a growing and vibrant ecosystem of marketing partners on the Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger Platforms. This covers a wide range of initiatives including developing new partnership ecosystems, enabling existing partnerships, educating and influencing partners and developing strategies to fuel the future years of advertiser growth. The leader is empowered with global responsibility for a strategic area of the business, working cross-functionally with product teams, partner managers, data scientists, and marketing teams to further the impact of Facebook's Marketing Partners ecosystem with clients globally.
Ideal candidates will have experience developing growth strategies and marketing programs, overseeing global teams, utilizing analytical and relationship skills to identify and capitalize upon opportunities, and working cross-functionally. Success in this position requires leadership, strong programmatic thinking, ability to move fast and deliver outstanding results in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Manage a team of product marketing partnerships program leaders
- Accountable for health and growth of marketing partnership programs
- Innovate and develop new programs
- Interface with product teams and internal sales and partner management programs to implement and optimize programs
- Turn hypotheses and insights into actions and results
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across Facebook teams (e.g. product, engineering, sales, business development, marketing, human resources sales planning/operations and finance)
- Team and people leadership experience including recruiting, training, and development
- Member of the Product Marketing Partnerships Programs leadership team overseeing all Marketing Partnerships initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years experience in partnerships, sales, operations, marketing, or consulting
- 5+ years experience in building and leading teams
- Demonstrated experience with analytical operations
- Experience prioritizing
- Proven experience influencing and communicating cross-functionally
- Avid Facebook user
- Global experience (including work outside the US)
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top