Manager, Market Operations
Market Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Market Operations is for you. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
MANAGER, MARKET OPERATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on operational goals by providing superb 1:1 support, and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions.
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve analytical approaches and develop solutions
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Advocate for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Significant experience in a complex fast paced environment (preferably Operations)
- Strong people management experience
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion for ensuring a good user experience
- Prior experience with analytical tools (like Excel, SQL, or R) is a plus.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Business Integrity Associate
- Data Analyst, Trust and Safety Operations
- Global Operations, Market Specialist, German
- Market Specialist, Market Operations, LATAM (Venezuela)
- Market Specialist, Market Operations, Nepal
- Project Manager, Safety
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top