Manager, HR Business Partner EMEA, (Infrastructure Engineering organization)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a experienced HR Manager to lead the HR Business Partner Team supporting our Infrastructure Engineering organization in EMEA. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to enable exceptional levels of business growth by putting in place people and organizational solutions which cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as the organization grows and scales. This is a full-time role located in our Dublin office supporting teams in locations including Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Israel and the UK.
- Lead HR support for the Infrastructure organization and teams in EMEA by providing strategic business partnership, thought leadership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
- Proactively assess leader, team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions in partnership with other people@ teams.
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Learning & Development, Compensation, HRIS, and HR Programs teams to diagnose needs, design and implement solutions
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to leaders, managers, and individual contributors
- Provide insights with rich and rigorous data analysis which facilitates priority setting and decision making in service to the people agenda.
- Invest heavily in developing manager capability through development of new managers, on-boarding and various manager development programs
- Manage the Performance Summary Cycle process and employee engagement survey throughout the year as core capability and culture building elements of Facebook.
- Manage and facilitate organizational design, engagement planning and team building that supporst change and growth.
- Develop a strong HRBP team by hiring and developing talent, assessing performance and building a strong team culture. Set priorities aligned to the core people strategy and business agenda.
- 12+ years of HR experience
- 5+ yearsâ€™ experience as a Manager of HR Business Partner team with experience of building and developing high performing teams.
- 5+ years of experience with coaching at the leader and manager level, focus on OD, Leadership Development, performance management, and data analytics/ insights
- Experience leading cross functional teams, aligning goals and influencing widely
- Demonstrated project management and change management skills and ability to drive programs independently
- Analytical and data management skills with the ability to translate data into action planning
- Interpersonal and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Degree, Masters and/or CIPD qualified
- Understanding of the technology or Internet business
- Experience helping global organizations scale and of multicultural and diverse working environments.
Back to top