Manager, HCM Integrations
- Austin, TX
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are seeking a Manager of HR Technology to own Facebook's HR integration architecture. You will lead a team of Application Managers to own the integration strategy for Workday, Salesforce, the HR Data Warehouse and Facebook internal technology. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to scale the business, evaluate current architecture, solve complex business problems for HR and inspire the team to challenge the status quo. Scale the business, leverage technology to solve complex people/tech problems, enable and support the business.
- Partner with cross functional teams in People Engineering to ensure a performance and robust HR Integration strategy.
- Manage a team of 5+ Integration Developers to achieve their career goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on HR technology integrations.
- Partner with Facebook engineering to build custom tooling with Facebook technology utilizing third party vendor APIs.
- Influence vendor roadmaps to deliver a robust API strategy.
- Deliver scalable solutions for Facebook's 50,000+ employee population.
- 10+ years experience implementing solutions with ERP software
- 5+ years experience managing technology teams
- 5+ years experience managing vendors and vendor roadmaps
- 3+ years experience building Workday Integrations
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Enthusiastic about solving complex, system-to-system integration problems
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-pace environment with stakeholders and users
Back to top