Manager Global Outsourcing Strategy & Compliance, Community Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This Manager Global Outsourcing Strategy & Compliance, Community Operations is a key leadership role tasked to scale our global operations outsourcing footprint by defining our global partner and location strategy based on needs assessment with our global community operations leadership while executing on our global operations expansion in partnership with cross-functional teams. We are searching for a leader with deep domain expertise in vendor management, contract best practices, sourcing, technology and compliance in a large-scale operations environment with experience at a global level.
A successful candidate will effectively influence strategic footprint decisions and roadmaps to scale our support and mature compliance processes and system/technology solutions and will collaborate closely with procurement, technology, InfoSec, Security and operations teams. Developing and expanding the capabilities of a high performing global team is a key aspect of this leadership role.
This is a full-time position in Menlo Park, CA.
- Define partner and location strategy based on global support needs across multiple languages.
- Constantly assess global partner footprint and define forward looking strategy to expand such footprint.
- Partner closely with Facebook procurement, legal, and compliance teams to mature our contract best practices and align partner and Facebook incentives strategically.
- Influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments, drive goal alignment in areas such as system stability, information security, compliance as well as business continuity.
- Establish effective audit mechanisms regarding all contractual requirements.
- Coach and develop a global team.
- Role requires at least 20% global travel.
- 7+ years experience in domains such as vendor management, customer service, compliance, risk management, business process outsourcing, account management, compliance or procurement.
- 5+ years of people management experience including managing remotely across multiple locations.
- Experience attracting, scaling, and developing teams.
- Proven track record of transforming operations to improve customer experience through innovation.
- Negotiation and influencing experience with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with both outsourced vendors and in-house clients.
- Experience negotiating for double/triple million-dollar budgets.
- Experience breaking down complex problems and driving execution.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top