Manager, Global Outsourcing (APAC)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Outsourcing Manager to build and run outsourced programs, and to manage vendor relationships in the Asia-Pacific region (APAC). This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of high-performing internal teams providing outsourcing solutions, across several countries. Through ensuring high performance on existing programs and building new programs, you will have a strong impact on the company's growth. Ideal candidates will have vendor management and consultative experience in the outsourcing environment, with excellent communication and project management skills. This includes a solid understanding of the outsourcing landscape in APAC. This position is full-time and will be located in our Singapore office, with international travelling required.
- Ensure program success through strong performance management and governance methodologies
- Initiate and develop outsourcing solutions for internal teams
- Demonstrate project management experience including planning, creative development, execution, measurement, and optimization of projects
- Guide the vendor selection and negotiation process
- Drive legal, financial, technological aspects of outsourced programs
- Manage complex vendor relationships
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- 6+ years of outsourcing experience required, and knowledge of outsourcing landscape in APAC essential
- Excellent project management, presentation and communication skills with peers, management, and cross-functional teams
- Experienced working and building relationships with cross-functional groups and 3rd parties
- Comprehension of legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Ability to break down cost models and understand the drivers of ROI in an outsourced model
- Great team player with ability to work in a remote team
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding goals in a rapidly changing environment
- Preference for online marketing experience
- Fluent in English
- fluency on other languages (especially from countries in the APAC region) are considered an added value.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top