Manager, Global Client Data Services
Data Management Operations (DMO) is driving to be the centralized data quality engine to connect our operational excellence, advanced insight program execution, data delivery capabilities and data strategy planning capabilities to deliver solutions to customer needs at scale while maintaining the integrity of data at Facebook. The Client Engagement team serves as the front door into our delivery factory. Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to engage stakeholders, assess their needs, and recommend solutions to meet those needs. They will also demonstrate strong leadership qualities that would enable them to deploy a team to support those needs. Overall, the successful candidate will have a track record of leveraging team members' talents to support a range of needs.
MANAGER, GLOBAL CLIENT DATA SERVICES RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage a high-performing team focused on the design, delivery, effectiveness of proactive engagement and troubleshooting and resolution of data quality issues
- Recommends, scopes and executes services/programs designed to provide tactical, interim and/or sustainable fixes to data quality and infrastructure issues
- Advise senior leaders in Sales and Data Management on optimizing operations by making actionable recommendations that help them achieve their long-term strategic priorities
- Coordinates with Vendor Operations to ensure outsourced data operational workflows are supporting business priorities
- Provides requirements and validation on long term strategic initiatives and programs designed to systematically solve client data quality issues
- Understands the impact of new programs and strategies on operational sales processes in order to consult/advise on risk mitigation and change management processes.
- Works to upgrade team skill level and scope to incorporate more data management processes and preventative measures that preclude the need for Sales teams to submit update requests
- Ensure team members have clarity of purpose, the tools required to meet their responsibilities, and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal/career growth
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, services and operations, or in another operational service-oriented role
- Experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights (data manipulation skills are a must)
- Proven experience in leading teams
- Experience influencing leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience in functional initiatives, with proven track record in taking projects from opportunity to execution and results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Experience in effectively managing executive level stakeholders, working with international and/or cross-functional teams, and partnering with technical product teams
- Demonstrated scaling of expertise and best practices
- MBA degree
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Experience in optimizing process and performance
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top