Manager, Enterprise Product Management
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Enterprise Products team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for a Product Manager who has experience managing Product Managers and building teams, and is passionate about growing their Product Managers into organizational leaders. As a manager, you'll be expected to invest in the development of your team by helping to define clear development plans and expectations while also holding each Product Manager accountable for success. Additionally, you'll need to provide resources, coaching, and regular, actionable feedback.
Our products enable scale, efficiency and quality in the work performed. This manager must be able to help define strategies for large, ambiguous product areas and help guide their teams on how to maximize impact of those strategies by using data and research to create effective execution and experimentation frameworks. This role requires the ability to communicate cross-functionally and build strong relationships with Business Managers, Engineering Managers, and Design Managers.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution for internal products and productivity products
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Drive product development with a team of 50+ world-class engineers and designers
- Manage and grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts across the globe
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years product management experience
- 3+ years experience as a people manager and managing 5+ people
- 3+ years experience hiring and growing teams
- Software development experience as a developer and/or manager
- Experience developing productivity, supply chain or asset management products, technologies and platforms
- Experience managing an organization of product managers, including building and growing the team
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Back to top