Manager - Ecosystem Development Team, GMS Partnerships
(Dublin, Ireland - London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The mission of Global Marketing Solutions partnerships program is to accelerate end client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions. The team handles the diverse ecosystem of companies that provides data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for shared clients. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup ad tech companies in developing markets, and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business.
The Manager, reporting to the Head of Global Marketing Solutions Partnerships, EMEA, will lead the Ecosystem Development Team. The Ecosystem Development Teams builds partnerships across five key areas: Marketing Developer Growth, E-Commerce platforms, Martech, Messenger and Scaled Partnerships. A substantial portion of the ecosystem are early stage businesses.
The core focus of the role is people leadership, strategically managing team growth, and communicating on operational issues. The role will oversee the team that is managing the newest Partners in the ecosystem and seek out innovative companies looking to join and be part of the Facebook Marketing Partner program. This role requires a business development and partnerships professional who is a self-starter and passionate about partners, products and people. You should also be a people manager and coach who can inspire, motivate and enable a team of highly autonomous and visionary individuals towards building strong profitable partnerships for Facebook, our customers and the third-party developers we work with.
This position can be based out of our Dublin or London offices.
- Lead the Ecosystem Development team and help them drive strategic growth in a player coach capacity
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams
- You will be a thought leader at Facebook by funneling insights and product feedback, influencing roadmaps where necessary
- Be the advocate for the Partnership community within Facebook.
- Work with Sales Operations to set goals, actively measure impact of initiatives and ensure alignment with broader business teams
- Willingness to travel circa 25% of the time
- 10+ years of client facing experience in partner management, account management, or technical sales, to act as a coach and mentor.
- 3+ Years of People Management experience
- Experience in a start-up environment, and a demonstrated empathy for working with early stage ventures
- Experience developing working relationships at all levels of management, internally and externally
- A mix of business development/relationship building and product management experience
- Project management experience, including multitasking to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects in parallel
- Ability to work cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally/externally
- Experience working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Prior experience in building or managing products
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefits,
- UK Holiday Calendar Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year Posted: 30th May 2018 Closing date: 30th June 2018
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top