Manager, Display Engineering (Oculus)
Oculus is looking for a very experienced and self-motivated Display Engineering Manager, responsible for leading the team driving the investigation, development, qualification and implementation of display technologies for VR hardware products. You will lead a group of display experts working on display components, module and system level solutions, and manage all necessary activities to implement the display technologies into final products.
- Lead, mentor, and grow a world class display engineering team.
- Build relationships and work closely with industry partners to identify and develop new display technologies for virtual reality.
- Collaborate closely with internal (Electrical, Mechanical, Firmware, Graphics) teams and external partner teams on definition and execution of display roadmap.
- Drive identification, debugging, and solutions for engineering issues of display components, modules, and systems.
- 10+ years of display scientific or engineering work experience.
- 5+ years of engineering management experience.
- Proven track of record on development and implementation of innovative LCD, AMOLED, or other display solutions for consumer electronics.
- Experience with at least one of the focus areas of display technology below:
- -Component design.
- -Optical simulation.
- -Performance characterization.
- -Pixel circuit and driving scheme.
- -Display driver ICs and interface protocols.
- -Panel and module manufacturing process.
- -Organic patterning processes.
- -Colorimetry and Radiometry.
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally (up to 20% of the time).
- PhD or MS in Display Engineering, Materials Science, Optical Engineering, Physics or related field and/or equivalent experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top