Manager Client Solutions Team, Benelux
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced advertising and marketing solutions expert to lead and continue to build a team of Client Solutions Managers, who consult, advise, design and implement Facebook's marketing solutions to large advertisers and agencies in the BeNeLux territory. Our CSM team are our partners' most trusted solution advisors that unlock growth by powering solution consultation and expertise, data and insights, and operational excellence. Success in this position requires significant people management skills, consultative sales experience in online media, analytical skills, a passion for excellence in client service, a "challenger" attitude, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, whilst delivering against high expectations of client value, and revenue growth. Considering the BeNeLux manages many international clients, full professional proficiency of the English language is required. This position is based in Facebook's International Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and reports to the Regional Director – Central Europe.
- Manage and lead a team of facebook marketing solutions experts and consultants that articulate, design and plan for how our solutions can drive our partners' business objectives
- Work with Sales Managers to identify and execute upon revenue and client value opportunities. Develop action plans to drive incremental revenue – through the thoughtful deployment of Facebook's portfolio of marketing solutions
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for your market and flag any at risk revenue
- Demonstrate expertise in and flexibility to work across the multiple industries our clients operate in (e.g. eCommerce, Entertainment, Financial Services, Automotive, CPG, Telecommunications, Travel, or Retail)
- Particular expertise in one or more of these industries and/or international media experience would be an advantage
- Increase team effectiveness and efficiency by driving key automation and productivity initiatives
- Project manage complex work streams with cross functional teams like Measurement and Solution Engineering
- Ability to coach and develop the team on Marketing Strategy Development, Media Planning, and data-based Campaign Implementation, Measurement & Optimization
- Work with Product Marketing teams on developing the Facebook narrative, and on driving the adoption of Facebook's advertising solutions across our book of business
- Demonstrated leadership experience required, and 5+ years of people management experience, preferably in an international company
- Relevant experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies.
- Solid understanding of Facebook's suite of advertising solutions, experience in Direct Response Marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, and/or CRM
- Experience working effectively with cross functional and remote teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of delivering on quarterly revenue and sales targets, whilst having contributed to significantly grow clients' businesses successfully and sustainably.
- Ability to confidently present to external clients and partners
- Existing relationships with decision makers of the Dutch or Belgium online marketing industry preferred
- Language: English a requirement, Dutch or French a great to have
- Flexibility to travel regularly
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top