Manager, Business Product Specialists
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a leader to manage Business Product Specialists within the Product & Service Operations (PSO) Business Product Specialist team.
The PSO team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support millions of advertisers across dozens of complex products. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the voice of the customer and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, operational and technical support for business products, data management, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
The Business Product Specialist team focuses on scaled issue resolution for Facebook's Ads and Business products and advocates for the voice of the advertiser and our Sales team to improve quality of our products. We partner closely with our Sales teams to give advertisers the best experience possible. And we rely on data and insights to work effectively with our Engineering and Product teams to build processes, techniques and tools and recommended improvements to our platform to reduce customer issues.
This individual will be responsible for developing strategy and cultivating partnerships with Sales, Product Marketing, Product, and Training for a specific Product Area or Region. In addition, this individual will improve the end-to-end advertiser experience for the escalation path, manage Sales relationships, drive insights for our key partner teams and ultimately identify opportunities to improve product quality.
Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, flexible to frequent changes and can think creatively to propose solutions and are passionate about problem solving. They will have led teams and will be able to demonstrate a sustained ability to hire and develop talent. This role requires organizational vision, exceptional influencing and motivating skills, strong communication skills, an analytical mindset, and a deep understanding of the advertiser experience. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries.
This role is based in Dublin and reports to the Head of Business Product Specialists.
- Improve Advertiser satisfaction by developing a global triage strategy to drive down bug reports and end-to-end resolution time, reducing product confusion by Sales and end-advertisers
- Lead a team of Business Product Specialists across multiple offices. Travel to Latin America required.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across Facebook (Sales, Product, Marketing, Product Quality and Engineering)
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals, including user experience, bottom-line revenue, and operational efficiency
- Define processes to support the Business Product Specialist team in gathering insights around ads product use, stability and performance
- Build empathy and passion for the advertiser experience through partnership with Product and Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or similar)
- 5+ years of experience in consultancy/analytics or related industries
- 2+ years management experience, ideally in a role involving product management, strategy or operations
- Experience leading and developing high performing teams
- Comfortable working directly with Sales, Product and Engineering leadership, advertisers, agencies and other advertising partners
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment a plus
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Passionate about problem solving and the potential for innovative solutions that online marketing has created
- Experience working with global teams
- Passionate about Facebook and the promise of digital marketing
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top