Manager, Business Integrity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Business Integrity's mission is to ensure safe and trusted connections between people, businesses, and Facebook. Our team works together to anticipate and predict potential threats to our platform, design and build tools to protect against these threats, and then implement and enforce these systems at scale. We leverage data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure to review the quality of promoted content on our platform. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data science, to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses across the Facebook family of apps.
Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, aren't afraid of being wrong, and can successfully work across various teams & countries. Opportunities are available in Dublin.
- Manage a high-performance team in a technical operations organization covering a wide variety of workflows including content review, policy creation & enforcement, fraud/spam research & investigation, reporting & analytics, tool & infrastructure development, new product testing & support, and vendor management.
- Identify and assess risks & opportunities
- develop goals & metrics to assess impact.
- Develop and drive operations to enable and maintain quality in the ecosystem, across multiple teams, ensuring timely and thoughtful response, and scalable processes
- Develop - in partnership with multiple functions in multiple geographies - principles for policy development and enforcement, and decisions.
- Use insights gleaned from investigations and other inputs to proactively mitigate risk to advertisers and users and to inform and improve operations and execution.
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional groups and leaders both internally and externally.
- Develop domain expertise across Business Integrity, informed by trends in business and technology including knowledge of current/potential Facebook business models and customer needs.
- Staff and manage dynamic and technical teams, including managing other people managers.
- Develop, coach, mentor, and ensure high performance without burnout.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a analytical field such as Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Econ, or Information Systems.
- 12+ years of experience in strategic and operational roles.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and ability to work with people at all levels both inside and outside of Facebook.
- Experience leading & working with global teams and customers.
- Experience managing with ambiguity and principles in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to shape strategy and execute against that strategy, with appropriate prioritization of people and resources.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses, along with the ability to compile briefing materials and other communications.
- Ability to juggle priorities and tasks.
- Organizational skills, with ability to identify opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Advanced degree (MS/MA/MBA).
- Experience managing other people managers.
- Experience managing and/or working with high-performance teams focused on Analytics (including developing data pipeline architecture, organizational metrics, and insights into problems) and Engineering (infrastructure, tool development, and system design).
- Analytical ability with experience with data tools and SQL abilities.
- Ability to set and drive operational metrics, do staffing ROI analyses and drive data for OPEX conversations.
- Demonstrated success presenting complex research data (qualitative and quantitative) in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action.
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis (e.g. content analysis, phenomenology, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g. cluster analysis, descriptive and inferential statistics).
- Experience managing remotely, across global regions.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities and global teams.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top