Manager, Ads Help and Education
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced leader with a strong background in web and mobile content to transform the experience for Facebook advertisers around the world. You will lead a team responsible for creating and managing high quality measurement educational and support content at massive scale for mobile and web users of our Help Center and Facebook for Business website. This role requires an obsession with creating an amazing customer experience and scalable and efficient processes, strong analytical skills and experience working in a cross-functional team. This role is based in our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Manage and grow a team of Content Writers that create educational and support content for our Help Center and Facebook for Business website, focusing on media and publisher products and platforms
- Help to define the processes for testing, publishing, and maintaining digital help and support content consumed by Facebook's mobile and web users
- Understand the global content lifecycle (translation, adaptation, and other systems), and partner with our cross-functional teams to deliver delightful user experiences
- Use data and research to evaluate your content's impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results
- Coach team members to increase their impact, develop their strengths and grow their careers
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly
- Understand drivers of response and value
- Work with process owners to create and optimize processes for adding new content quickly, while ensuring the content meets Facebook's high quality bar and follows Facebook's policies
- Specify requirements for the technological systems and tools required to support the content operations strategy and partner with the engineering teams to build required tools and systems
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience, specific to web content, customer support, education and/or curriculum design
- 3+ years of people management experience, demonstrated experience of leading and inspiring others
- Proven track record of collaborating with and leading cross-functional groups, especially product teams, to produce results
- Problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve diverse business problems
- Able to thrive in a frequently changing, ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to create a culture of collaboration and a team-first environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top