Linux System Software Engineer – Oculus
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As an experienced Systems Software Engineer at Oculus, you'll be architecting and building the core technology that powers mobile virtual reality. Pursue your passion for virtual reality while helping to deliver key products and systems that power Oculus' computer vision work.
- Help create and deliver a Board Support Package for current and future generations of products.
- Modify and create new Linux Drivers to support future product use cases.
- Develop core operating system kernel and service frameworks for standalone VR headsets.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other Oculus teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience developing system software in C/C++
- 2+ years experience in the following: device driver development or embedded systems, or operating systems
- Experience with developing drivers and firmware on Android Mobile or similar Embedded Linux platform
- Experience in embedded systems development
- Experience performing hardware and/or first-silicon bring-up
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top