Life@ Employee Benefits Global Programs and Metrics Lead
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Life@ Facebook is how we take good care of our employees while they are connecting the world. We focus on giving our employees and their loved ones the resources they need to thrive at every stage of life, especially during moments that matter the most. We do this by providing our people extensive global benefits. We use data and metrics to ensure we are putting the right programs in place. We strive to be market leading as we evaluate the efficacy of our programs in creative ways to keep our employees healthy at every stage of life.Facebook is seeking a seasoned, and innovative team player who has excellent Excel skills, a strong benefits background and a natural curiosity to look at data in creative ways. Collaborate with some of the best and brightest in Benefits. You will partner with our Global Life@ Facebook Analytics Strategy Manager and together, you will leverage the data to help tell the story: recommend refinements and enhancements to current programs and explore innovative solutions to target key disease states and population needs. We believe data and metrics are a key component in driving our decisions to ensure our programs are keeping our employees healthy and being a market leader in this area. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative and rewarding experience, this is the place to be!
- Collaborate with our US and Global Strategic Program Managers to identify and develop relevant metrics for our programs globally.
- Analyze metrics on program trends and interpret results into meaningful insights for decision making.
- Work closely with our strategic Program Managers to tackle and anticipate the changing employee demographics as we grow and what that means.
- Manage our global dashboard of key metrics of our Life@ Facebook programs.
- Become a knowledge expert of our market leading data warehouse interface tool to review and provide insights into our US health and leave programs in innovative ways.
- Become a power user of the data warehouse user tool.
- Monitor key metrics as defined in our measurement plan and key metrics.
- Participate in regular review and updates of the measurement plan focused on health metrics.
- Manage the global spend dashboard tool capturing total rewards by country.
- Collaborate with internal partners to provide support in measuring their programs globally.
- Partner with and leverage internal resources (e.g., Facebook’s HR analytics team, survey team, workforce analytics, others) to develop effective tools and dashboards.
- Manage and refine our global travel and medical programs (expat, travel medical, emergency travel support and business travel accident (BTA) with vendors and internal security team to provide scalable solutions and best in class programs and support.
- Work closely with external consultants, strategic vendor partners and internal team to ensure data and metrics are effective and informative.
- 5+ years experience in benefits.
- Excel skills with the ability to translate metrics into meaningful results and presentations.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups / locations / vendors.
- Strategic benefits vendor management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- BA/BS degree.
- Organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Networking capabilities both inside and outside organization.
- Experience in leveraging data and metrics.
- Experience working with numbers with the ability to explain what they mean to non-analytical team members.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top