Life@ Benefits Program Manager, Health
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Life@ (Benefits) Health Program Manager. The person in this position will manage the onsite health programs and partner with the Life@ Health team on the overall health and wellness strategy. In this role the person will develop the long term strategy, design, program implementation, policy development, compliance and vendor management of benefit programs according to organizational policies, best practices and federal & state laws. As the Life@ Health Program Manager, this person will own several of the Health programs that deliver on the strategy, vision and goals of the Life@ Program. This position requires a commitment to Facebook’s Life@ vision in which we “Take good care of you and the people who matter to you most while you’re connecting the world”. Our goal is connecting you with people and services to help you thrive in every stage of your life. If you thrive on creating highly efficient process, seamless execution, and providing exceptional levels of customer service, you should consider joining our team.
- Lead innovation and design of onsite/near site and virtual health strategy delivery
- Manage multiple onsite health/wellness vendors
- Serve as the liaison between onsite vendors and rest of Life@ team (Benefits)
- Facilitate weekly, monthly and quarterly vendor meetings
- Serve as the liaison with Facebook Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) regarding health benefit offerings
- Partner with internal groups on health and wellness offerings such as classes, speakers and pilots
- Ensure compliance of onsite center and wellness programs with all state and federal laws.
- Partner will procurement on contract negotiations and contract terms
- Develop and maintain relationships with people at all levels, insurance carriers, third-party administrators, and vendors, while accomplishing these critical functions
- 10+ years of experience in U.S Benefits with a focus on employer health program design
- Experience managing employer onsite health/wellness center preferred
- Strong vendor management skills with a focus on accountability and building relationships
- Excellent interpersonal relationship, strategic partnership and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups, locations, and vendors
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving skills and program management skills
- Must have ability to effectively use data to drive recommendations
- Experience in ERISA and HIPAA required
- Must have strong organization skills, detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
- Excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top