Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated team player to serve as an Investigator on our Legal Investigations team. This person will support our Compliance Investigations team, which looks into matters such as anti-corruption, corruption and financial fraud, international trade, political activities, and other potential criminal liability. They will also support other groups, such as our Cyber Security Investigations team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment. This position will be based at our Headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop investigation plans
- Conduct witness interviews, search databases, and manage and review physical and electronic documents
- Assist in-house and outside counsel
- Coordinate investigations among cross-functional partners within Facebook
- Make recommendations based on investigative results
- 10+ years of investigative experience, including experience conducting investigations in matters such as financial crimes, frauds and corruption
- Experience researching, organizing, and investigating from initial response through conclusion
- Experience drafting investigative reports for non-law enforcement audiences
- Law enforcement investigative experience, such as a Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent
- Experience conducting white-collar investigations
- Corporate investigative experience
- Experience investigating cyber crimes
Back to top