Legal Content Specialist, Global Support Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're the team that's responsible for managing reports surrounding Facebook's policies and procedures, complex legal issues and the changing landscape of free speech on the Internet. We are passionate about building trust and giving a voice to the most people. We are constantly balancing mitigating legal risk with making the world more open and connected while scaling our operations to support Facebook's 1.8 billion users. As a member of Global Support Operations, you'll play a key role in ensuring that Facebook meets its legal and regulatory requirements and that the team is always innovating, improving and handling legal and Legal and/or IP matters efficiently and quickly. You'll use data-driven techniques, industry-leading workforce management, advanced process improvement and legal and policy expertise to ensure that we comply with Facebook's obligations, while facilitating happy rights holders, users and partners. This team is uniquely responsible for the success of the program as a whole as it touches virtually all aspects of Facebook's Legal and Intellectual Property Ops ecosystem and has a diverse group of stakeholders across the team and company.
- Review and process incoming reports of alleged legal issues and/or legal rights infringement
- Effectively plan and execute team-wide projects to further our mission and improve user experience while liaising with cross-functional partners to move these initiatives forward
- Identify trends and opportunities to develop strategies and implement data driven solutions to improve tools,
- Work closely with our Legal team and act as the voice of Legal Content Ops and/or IP Operations to product, sales and engineering as well as other Community Operations teams
- Develop skills in a number of different areas of the business including data analysis, tool development (ex: SQL, dashboards, Excel) and subject matter expertise in Legal Ops and intellectual property policies
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in end to end project management and/or operations
- Fluency in English and one of Spanish, Polish, or Italian required
- JD, Law Degree, or equivalent (will not be a practicing attorney role)
- Legal, Legal Ops or Intellectual Property experience
- Knowledge of the intersection of legal guidance, policy and free speech on the Internet
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top