Learning Experience Program Manager - Tech Education & Onboarding
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an innovative Learning Experience Program Manager to manage the scaling and development of content for technical learning through Mission Control Programs. The Mission Control team supports onboarding and ongoing learning programs for technical employees at Facebook, including Engineering Bootcamp, and multiple academies for iOS, Android, Machine Learning, and Analytics.
In this position, you will partner with content designers, engineers, program managers and cross-functional partners to create and execute project plans for program development and success. The Learning Experience Program Manager will be a vital part of launching scalable content solutions and ensuring technical content is created for engineers in both online (eLearning) and in-person (Live) environments. The individual will work with internal stakeholders and consultants to build interactive, high-impact global training solutions. If you have a passion for technical education, the development of training programs and platforms, and enjoy leading next generation innovative online learning deliveries, then this might be the team for you.
- Launch engaging, informative, and visually compelling content for a variety of global audiences and delivery modes while considering per location implications
- Work directly with partners/engineers and internal stakeholders to understand and characterize learning needs
- Partner with Engineering & Product Managers on tooling vision & evaluating content delivery platforms/LMS
- Oversee content designers work of designing and develop creative assets (storyboards, wireframes, graphics, motion graphics, videos, etc.)
- Utilize multimedia software (such as Adobe Creative Suite) and eLearning authoring tools (such as Evolve Authoring)
- Develop and implement measurement of training success and impact
- Partner with Module and Content owners to align on program content strategy and goals
- Ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date and in line with products and larger training goals and initiatives
- Able to adjust to changes in priorities or scope of projects as needed
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Journalism, or related field
- 3+ years experience in instructional design, multimedia development, content development, curriculum design or educational content development
- Project management experience & experience managing and delivering multiple projects at one time
- Experience in the design, development, implementation, and management of both online and instructor-led training solutions
- Knowledge of multimedia and graphic design tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch)
- Experience using standard publishing tools (Office and Adobe products)
- Interpersonal communication and problem-solving experience
- Experience translating topics into visual media
- Presentation experience
- Experience working with engineers and/or technical content
- Comfortability with a fast-paced, always-on, quickly-changing environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top