Learning Business Partner Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us-and we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community.
We are looking for a passionate people manager who will develop the Dublin Learning Business Partner team. This person will be responsible for representing the learning and performance support needs of our extend workforce and execution of innovative learning solutions. This individual will gather and identify learning requirements, deliver/implement learning programs and monitor the overall effectiveness of formal training, coaching/mentoring and on-the-job performance support solutions.
- Manage people and day-to-day operations of the Dublin CO Global Training Business Partner team with high quality standards.
- Responsible for both on boarding and ongoing development of our Dublin internal staff and extended workforce as improvements to process, policy and tooling are made.
- Observe training facilitators and provide immediate coaching and feedback.
- Routinely facilitate instructor-led programs and onsite train-the-trainer sessions and coaching.
- Ensure that learning incorporates regional/cultural requirements such that solutions are adapted to unique geographical needs.
- Partner with internal teams on the design, creation, delivery and effectiveness measurement of innovative learning and performance support solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with internal Community Operations teams to assess knowledge gaps.
- Address sensitive content issues, including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material.
- Role requires up to 40% of travel
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years of facilitation experience
- 5+ years of Learning & Development experience/background
- 3+ years in support/operations setting
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams and knowledge of the learning challenges faced in these environments
- Knowledge of a variety of instructional media including instructor-led, online/digital, and virtual instructor-led training
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and engage and influence stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience delivering learning solutions within the tech industry
- Instructional design experience
- Experience working with outsourcing sites/offshore providers
- Experience with policy-related training material
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support teams' learning challenges
Back to top