Learning Business Partner - Fraud, Calibra
In June 2019 the Libra Association announced plans for Libra - a new global cryptocurrency that runs on the Libra network. Libra's mission is to create a simple global financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people around the world. It's powered by blockchain technology and the plan is to launch it in 2020.
Calibra is a newly formed Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide financial services that will enable people to access and participate in the Libra network. Our first product will be a digital wallet for Libra, a new global currency powered by blockchain technology, and it will be available in 2020 in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. Our vision is to reinvent money and transform the global economy so people everywhere can live better lives. Calibra will let you send Libra to almost anyone with a smartphone, as easily and instantly as you might send a text message or photo, and at low to no cost. And, in time, we plan to offer additional services for people and businesses, such as paying bills with the push of a button, buying a cup of coffee with the scan of a code, or riding your local public transit without needing to carry cash or a metro pass.
We're still early in the process of developing Calibra, and are looking for talented, passionate, mission-driven people to join our team so we can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world.
LEARNING BUSINESS PARTNER - FRAUD, CALIBRA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the Fraud Operations team & managers to develop the required curriculum for Fraud Operations verticals across FTEs, vendors and contractors
- Partner with existing training specialist and vendors to develop and deliver various training programs
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop training content
- Continuously evaluate and maintain up-to-date training material and knowledge content
- Gather, analyze, and utilize feedback and data to improve trainings and educational materials
- Help to foster a positive experience for new Fraud Operations employees
- Schedule trainings for new hires and existing Fraud Operations team members
- Ensure smooth administration of operations, logistics, and communication associated with delivering on-boarding and training programs
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in communicating complex processes into simple and easy to understand concepts
- Support continuous improvement projects to enhance compliance and mitigate risk with training programs
- Provide feedback to managers on the performance of individual employees
- Think under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Interface with many cross functional teams to leverage content and deliverables to help optimize teammate enablement
- BA/BS degree in Education, Communications, or other related field
- 2+ years working experience within Learning&Development/Training/Onboarding, and in the Fraud Operations field
- Knowledge of requirements to develop curriculum building, instructional design (ADDIE method) and adult learning theory
- Experience communicating with audience, engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Experience and passion for training and teaching at scale
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience in content creation via Adobe Suite or similar platforms
- Experience with a variety of instructional media including instructor-led, eLearning, and blended learning approaches
- Project management expertise and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Training experience/background in the tech space
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Fraud teams' learning challenges
- Experience with learning management systems and software
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Experience in using data and measurement to influence learning strategies and solutions
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Head of Compliance
- Manager of Workforce Management, Global Operation
- Manager, Market Operations, Measurement
- Market Specialist, Market Operations, Sub-Saharan Africa (Afrikaans)
- Mobile Operator Support Engineer
- Project Manager, Trust & Safety
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top