Learning and Development Program Manager, Global Marketing Solutions
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook is a culture of curious and adaptive learners, and our people are naturally thirsty for opportunities to learn new things in pursuit of building an incredible product experience for the people that use our service. In support of this, the Learning & Development team at Facebook is committed to helping build the organization as a socially committed community of learners: we see ourselves as brokers that help find and enable learning connections that will strengthen the contribution of our people, and the performance of our Company. As a means to support the expansion of demand for our work and support, we are hiring a Learning and Development Program Manager, to be based at our Menlo Park, California headquarters. Reporting to our L&D Partner dedicated to our Global Sales and Marketing Solutions organization, this role will be focused on managing all aspects of our learning programs, as well as managing future programs in design, pilot, and delivery stages.
- Managing all aspects of L&D global programs for Sales and Marketing, including project management, event coordination and support, and vendor management.
- Program managing some of our core global programs (manager onboarding, wellness (fUel), etc), and key L&D initiatives in the Sales and Marketing arenas.
- Partnering across the Learning and Development, Human Resource Business Partner, and L&D Operations Teams to ensure smooth operations and administration of Facebook L&D programs.
- Preparing and managing key reporting metrics: QBRs, Needs Analysis, Dashboards and Impact Reports.
- 8+ years experience in Program/Project Management
- 3+ years experience in L&D
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in Technology industry or startup
- Experience in Human Resources Program Management
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top