Learning and Development Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Facebook, as our company grows, so too do our people. The Learning & Development (L&D) Team at Facebook plays a critical role in ensuring our employees have the tools and learning opportunities to multiply their impact at work and continually grow themselves as individuals and leaders. To support the quick-growing demand, we are hiring a Program Manager. Reporting to the Head of Production, this individual contributor role will be focused on managing the production of highly-engaging learning solutions across a variety of modalities from classroom to online and beyond.
In this role, you will consult with members of the L&D Content Team to scope the requirements to take a learning experience from a strategy, to implementation, and into full scale operation across Facebook. Internally, you will partner with critical stakeholders such as L&D Operations to build out sustainable practices that drive efficiency and ensure quality of the learner experience. The ability to work quickly, be flexible, and balance multiple priorities will be critical to success in this role given the dynamic nature of the work and environment. To meet these demands, you'll need to be a natural problem solver, highly-effective communicator, and collaborative team player.
- Support, coordinate, and execute strategic project work across the L&D Production Team
- Managing all aspects of our core learning and development experiences
- Work across all L&D programs to support production needs such as: internal program communications, program requirements, etc.
- Facilitate best-practice sharing and application across global Production Team
- Manage cross-functional stakeholder relationships and liaison between the Production Team and key stakeholder partners to stand up practices and processes
- Represent L&D needs for Learning Management System requirements, as needed
- Managing recurring data and reporting initiatives and communication practices: QBRs, Needs Analysis, Dashboards and Insights Reports, Wiki Updates, Vendor Management, Budgeting, etc.
- Support out-of-the-classroom learning program production
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of Program/Project Management experience
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Proven track record of building out sustainable, scalable practices
- Experience working in a fast-moving, highly-matrixed organization
- Experience in Human Resources Program Management
- Experience producing technology-based learning
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top