Learning and Development Partner, Intern Onboarding
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is a culture of curious and adaptive learners, and our people are naturally thirsty for opportunities to learn new things in pursuit of building an incredible experience for the people that use our apps and services. In support of this, the Learning & Development team at Facebook is committed to helping build the organization as a socially committed community of learners: we see ourselves as brokers that help find and enable learning connections that will strengthen the contribution of our people, and the performance of our Company. As a means to support the expanding demand for our work, we are hiring a Learning and Development Onboarding Partner to support our Internship onboarding programs. This role is based in our Menlo Park, California headquarters, reporting to the Global Onboarding Manager and focused on managing all aspects of our Intern onboarding programs, as well as managing future programs.
- Partner and consult with L&D colleagues, University Recruiting, HR Business Partners, and business leaders to manage and support Intern onboarding programs and requirements, including but not limited to:-
- Meeting regularly with strategic partners to assess departmental needs, provide program updates, and seek support for recommendations.-
- Assessing and reporting on intern onboarding program effectiveness using both qualitative and quantitative methods.-
- Providing project management, event coordination, vendor management, and program facilitation support.-
- Support global strategy for scaling Internship onboarding program across multiple regions.-
- Provide facilitation support for Intern Orientation and Full-Time New Hire Orientation experience.-
- Partnering across the Learning and Development, Human Resource Business Partner, and L&D Operations Teams to ensure smooth operations and administration of Facebook Intern Onboarding programs.-
- Preparing and managing key, recurring initiatives and communication: QBRs, Needs Analysis, Dashboards and Impact Reports, Wiki Updates, etc.-
- Administering and managing course matriculation, pilot implementations, and other related projects.-
- Pro-actively managing and tracking key dates, events, and communications.-
- Managing various recurring processes: forecasting, budgeting, metrics, etc.
- 5+ years Program/Project Management/Consulting
- 5+ years L&D, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Technology industry or startup
- Facilitation experience, or related
- Experience in Human Resources Program Management
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top