Learning and Development Partner, Global Marketing Solutions
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Are you someone who is continually inspired by helping people learn new skills and seeing the results of that learning in how they perform? Are you looking for an opportunity to creatively apply your strengths in coaching, instructional design, delivery, measurement, and consulting in an environment that's continually changing and never boring? Do you have a passion for moving fast, learning from feedback, and iterating your approaches to maximize impact? Love working in a diverse and challenging company that's making a difference in the world every day? If these are true for you, the L&D Partner role may be the right fit for your next role. At Facebook, we believe that the keys to personal growth & success are rooted in how you leverage your strengths to have impact. Like performance, learning is a continuous, iterative process and is primarily shaped by the opportunities available on-the-job, rather than what might traditionally be learned in the classroom. For this reason, we work as a small consulting team, and partner with business and HR leaders to identify needs and coordinate learning solutions to make our people better over time.We are hiring an L&D Partner to support the Global Marketing and Sales teams at Facebook. This role will be based at our New York, NY office and requires an L&D professional.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and sales/marketing leaders to identify and consult on needs, collaborating with the global L&D team to design, develop, and deliver solutions as appropriate
- Collaborate with the L&D client and regional teams to ensure program consistency across our Biz, Global Marketing Solutions (GMS) and Tech functions
- Program manage existing and new programs specific to Global Marketing Solutions
- Facilitate L&D leadership development, manager development, and professional skills programs for audiences in Global Marketing Solutions
- Provide L&D support when needed for sales conferences, off-sites, and other events specific to Global Marketing Solutions
- Partner with L&D Operations team to evaluate program effectiveness on a regular, cadenced basis and run quarterly business reviews with clients and HR leaders
- Influence across multiple cross-functional teams and groups without direct authority, collaborating to identify solutions that achieve shared results
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to facilitate offsite events as needed
- Thrive in a "move fast" environment that's constantly changing, with the ability to prioritize work while still maintaining positive relationships
- 10+ years of learning and development experience, including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
- 8+ years of L&D experience, or related field
- Experience supporting Sales and Marketing clients
- Experience consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner
- Facilitation skills, with demonstrated self-confidence and an ability to adapt content and conversations to meet the needs of your audience
- Experience working in a technology industry
- Experience creating and delivering programs to develop manager and leader capabilities through formal and informal methods
- A passion for EQ and additional certifications with psychological diagnostic tools and industry recognized certifications for well established content programs.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top