Learning and Development Partner - Employee Effectiveness
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
At Facebook, as our company grows, so too do our people. The L&D team at Facebook plays a critical role in ensuring our employees have the tools and learning opportunities to multiply their impact at work and continually grow themselves as individuals and leaders. To support the quick-growing demand, we are hiring a Learning and Development Partner. Reporting to the Head of Content, this individual contributor role will lead the Employee Effectiveness strategy at Facebook.
- Develop innovative and agile learning strategies to help our global employees grow and thrive at Facebook
- Partner with HRBPs and Client Leads to ensure these strategies and plans are high-impact, relevant, and appropriate for all clients and regions
- Help design systems to enable the L&D team to get out of the classroom and meet learners where they are at
- Manage our core stack of open-enrollment programs, such as Crucial Conversations, to ensure our learners continually receive the highest impact learning experiences
- Provide subject matter expertise, instructional design, and facilitation for on our core courses
- Develop all new, ongoing and emerging content that requires scale and delivery across the enterprise
- Liaise with other stakeholders (People Analytics, IT, People Operations, Compensation) to assess, report and swiftly respond to progress and challenges related to our learning strategies
- Support and align with Diversity & Inclusion, Recruiting, Sales, and other internal learning initiatives that have impact on our Employee population
- Liaise and manage relationships with our external network of vendors providing Open Enrollment content
- Ensure quality, effectiveness and accountability to our FB culture, standards and processes
- 8+ years experience as a Learning and Development professional
- Proven experience of getting things done through influence and in managing in an international matrix
- Bachelors Degree
- Track record in Technology industry or startup
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top