Learning and Development Leader, GMS
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is a culture of curious and adaptive learners and our people are naturally thirsty for opportunities to learn new things in pursuit of making the world more open and connected. The Learning & Development team at Facebook is committed to helping build the organization as a socially committed community of learners: we see ourselves as brokers that help find and enable learning connections that will strengthen the contribution of our people and the performance of our company. As a means to support the expansion of our work, we are hiring a Learning & Development Leader for our Global Marketing and Sales teams at Facebook. Reporting to the Global Head of L&D, this leadership role will drive a number of important initiatives at Facebook and provide client support to the teams that design and build our products. This role is to be based at our Menlo Park, California headquarters.
- Lead the Learning & Development strategy for our Global Marketing and Sales teams
- Partner with HR Business Partners to identify learning needs, build and drive a comprehensive learning strategy
- Partner with sales learning team and across L&D to ensure program & content congruence
- Support organizational development strategy in partnership with business and HR leaders
- Design and deliver training programs, team development approaches and individual coaching as required
- Participate as an active thought partner and team member within the global learning & development team, the HR leadership team and the sales learning team
- Provide regular data reporting, sharing insights on the impact of L&D interventions to the client team and HR Leadership team at Facebook
- 15 + years of experience within an L&D organization
- 10+ years of 1-1 Coaching with Managers and Leaders
- 5+ years people management experience
- Training Program Facilitation, Organization Development, Organizational Design and Consulting
- Human Resources Business Partnership
- Business Consulting
- Instructional Design and Program Development
- Important that candidates are familiar with the technology industry and the challenges and demands it places on HR professionals, including L&D
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top