Learning and Development Leader, Business
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is a culture of curious and adaptive learners and our people are naturally thirsty for opportunities to learn new things in pursuit of making the world more open and connected. The Learning & Development team at Facebook is committed to helping build the organization as a socially committed community of learners: we see ourselves as brokers that help find and enable learning connections that will strengthen the contribution of our people and the performance of our company. We are hiring a Learning & Development Leader for our Business Functional teams at Facebook. Reporting to the Global Head of L&D, this leadership role will drive a number of important initiatives at Facebook and provide client support to the teams that design and build our products. This role is to be based at our Menlo Park, California headquarters.
- Lead the Learning & Development strategy for our Business Function teams
- Partner with HR Business Partners to identify learning needs, build and drive a comprehensive learning strategy
- Partner with functional learning teams and across L&D to ensure program & content congruence
- Support organizational development strategy in partnership with business and HR leaders
- Design and deliver training programs, team development approaches and individual coaching as required
- Participate as an active thought partner and team member within the global learning & development team, the HR leadership team and the sales learning team
- Provide regular data reporting, sharing insights on the impact of L&D interventions to the client team and HR Leadership team at Facebook
- 15+ years experience within an L&D organization
- 10+ years experience of 1-1 Coaching with Managers and Leaders
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Training Program Facilitation, Organization Development, Organizational Design and Consulting experience
- Human Resources Business Partnership experience
- Business Consulting experience
- Instructional Design and Program Development experience
- Familiar with the technology industry and the challenges and demands it places on HR professionals, including L&D
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top