Learning and Development Consultant, EMEA
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is a culture of curious and adaptive learners. Our people are naturally thirsty for opportunities to learn new things in pursuit of building an incredible product experience for the people that use our service. In support of this, the Learning & Development team at Facebook are committed to helping build the organisation as a socially committed community of learners. At Facebook, we believe that the keys to personal growth & success are rooted in how you leverage your strengths to have impact. For this reason we work as a small consulting team, and we partner with business and HR leaders to find and propagate opportunity.As a means to support the expansion of demand for our work and support, we are hiring a Learning & Development Consultant, to be based in our London office. Reporting to the EMEA Head of Learning, this individual contributor role will drive a number of important initiatives at Facebook, and provide client support to numerous departments in the region.
- Partner HR Business Partners to drive our Manager Effectiveness strategy
- Support organisational design and development strategies in partnership with the business and HR business partners
- Identifying and putting in place development solutions for key people
- Designing & supporting team performance workshops
- Addressing performance needs with creative L&D solutions
- Provide learning content leadership that could be deployed globally
- Build solutions that make new hires impactful as quickly as possible
- Participate as an active thought partner and team member to the global Learning & Development team
- Deliver manager training programs, workshops and coach managers as required
- 8 + years experience in a Learning and Development capacity
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in at least two of the following core areas
- organisational design and consulting
- 1-1 coaching with managers and leaders and workshop facilitation
- Master’s degree in a Business or Human Resource discipline is desired
- Additional certifications with psychological diagnostic tools and industry-recognized certifications for well-established content programs are also desirable
- The region has 19 offices across EMEA and international travel will be required on a monthly basis.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top