Leadership Sourcer, SWE
- Sunnyvale, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Talent Acquisition is a core strategic driver of Facebooks success. We are seeking a Leadership Sourcer, SWE who can help executive against some of the most complex leadership searches in the industry. As a member of our team, the Leadership Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- Help to define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of technical leadership roles, including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Manage the executive search engagements from requisition intake meetings with hiring managers to candidate contact including research, engagement strategies and candidate experience.
- Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process.
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- Minimum of 4 years of technical sourcing and candidate development experience.
- Proven experience in identifying senior level candidates.
- Experience partnering with team and clients, including senior management.
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership group and cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Highly organized and efficient worker.
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious.
Back to top