Leadership Sourcer, Software Engineering
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We are looking for a Sourcer in Leadership Recruiting to redefine the way we identify, engage, and recruit for leadership talent as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. This full time position is located in our Seattle office. As a member of our team, the Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- Research and build talent pipelines for key technology leadership roles, working with the Leadership Recruiters in hiring highly visible, high impact roles.
- Develop and execute the Research strategy to support our global resourcing needs including evolving our processes so we can streamline and innovate how we work with the business
- Ensure you are at the forefront of enabling technologies to execute the latest sourcing techniques, methods and platforms
- Be instrumental in designing the research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping, market research & competitor analysis
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, including leveraging our own internal networks
- Ability to analyze requirements to determine target profile needs and appropriate matches
- Minimum of 3 years of sourcing experience
- Experience using sourcing techniques and tools to engage both active and passive candidates. Sourcing tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and diversity-oriented sites & blogs and other methods
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence talent decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of working with teams, leaders and cross-functional partners.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top