Leadership Sourcer- Engineering
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Talent research is pivotal to our future recruiting and commercial success, enabling us to build effective talent pools of candidates for our key technology leadership roles and provide competitor talent intelligence to our business stakeholders. As an expert in the tools and techniques of talent research, you will be instrumental in shaping our approach to market mapping, market research, talent pooling as well as trend analysis. You will act as a consultative subject matter expert in talent research and be excited by helping to evolve our research function in a culture that embraces collaboration and innovation. We are looking for an experience Technical Researcher to join our recruiting function and focusing on finding exceptional Engineering Leadership talent.
- Research and build talent pipelines for key technology leadership roles, supporting the Executive Recruiters in hiring highly visible, high impact roles across EMEA business
- Develop and execute the Research strategy to support our global resourcing needs including evolving our processes so we can streamline and innovate how we work with the business
- Ensure you are at the forefront of enabling technologies to execute the latest sourcing techniques, methods and platforms
- Be instrumental in designing the research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping, market research & competitor analysis
- Establish KPIs and monitor performance and effectiveness via measurement tools, scorecards and recruitment analytic
- Design and deliver pipeline reporting dashboards that provide useful talent insight for the Executive hiring team and business
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, including leveraging our own internal networks
- Ability to analyse requirements to determine target profile needs and appropriate matches
- Experience of working in an a technology company ideal or executive search experience
- Experience using innovative sourcing techniques and tools to engage both active and passive candidates. Sourcing tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and diversity-oriented sites & blogs
and other creative method
- Experience of drawing insights from data that inform meaningful sourcing strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of talent pooling technologies and applicant tracking systems for workflow tracking, communication and management of active and passive candidates
- A strong business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
- Knowledge of the technoogy industry
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top