(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We are looking for a Leadership Sourcer to redefine the way we recruit for leadership as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. This full-time position is located in our Menlo Park office. The Leadership Sourcer will be responsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for a variety of senior technical leadership roles.
- Help to define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of senior technical leadership roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Partner with leadership recruiters and hiring managers to develop a detailed profiles of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities. Skillfully support weighing the anticipated and immediate challenges of the targeted role, company/group strategic objectives, and corresponding opportunities to productively explore more diverse perspectives and tradeoffs.
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Screen resumes and assess candidates to determine appropriate next steps.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives.
- Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of Facebook Global Recruiting initiatives.
- Become a contributing member of the Recruitment Leadership team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of Facebook, and lead the team to do the same. Our core values consist of the following: Be Bold, Move Fast, Focus on Impact, Be Open and Transparent, and Build Social Value.
- Minimum of 3 years of executive search research and candidate development experience within a firm or corporate environment.
- Knowledgeable in leadership search within the international media and/or technology sectors.
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging senior-level passive candidates.
- Effective at partnering with team and clients, including senior management.
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners.
- Evidence of partnerships across a variety of functions to build on as well as create relevant, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidate experiences that align with Facebook's values and mission.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top