Leadership Researcher, Software Engineering
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We are looking for a Researcher in Leadership Recruiting to redefine the way we identify, engage, and recruit for leadership talent as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. This full time position is located in our Menlo Park office. As a member of our team, the Researcher works closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- Partner closely with Executive Recruiters and Hiring Partners to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Skilled at solving tough business problems and present insights in a compelling way that influences action.
- Research, identify and cultivate internal and external talent networks that support Facebook’s global leadership talent strategy.
- Minimum of 2 years’ research or sourcing experience, executive or leadership search.
- Demonstrated experience of research methods (tools, frameworks, etc.) within the international media and/or technology sectors.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence talent decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of building team, leaders and cross-functional partners.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top