Leadership Recruiting Sourcing Manager, New Platforms
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We are looking for a Sourcing Manager to help redefine the way we recruit for Leadership in our new platforms as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. This full-time position is leading a dispersed team of leadership sourcers.
- Establish and implement strategic research and sourcing framework for leadership.
- Collaborate with leadership recruiters and business partners to align sourcing strategies to meet growth plans and develop talent communities.
- Work closely with internal partners in Recruiting Tools to continue enhancements to systems to support leadership sourcing approaches.
- Implement innovative sourcing and recruiting ideas and iterate to scale across various pipelines.
- Build community within Facebook's growing leadership sourcer and talent insights community by building out impactful Find, Engage, and Retain strategies.
- Define operational expectations for leadership sourcers to partner most effectively between recruiters and hiring partners.
- Grow, develop and build inclusivity across the leadership sourcing team for new platforms.
- 8+ years sourcing/leadership research experience, within executive search or corporate leadership recruiting function.
- 3+ years of experience in a people management role and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with change management strategies to deliver programs.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving experience.
Back to top