Leadership Recruiting Director, IES
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebookâ€™s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are looking for a Recruiting Director to lead our Leadership Recruiting team supporting Infrastructure, Enterprise, and Security.
This will require a leader who applies their operational depth and strategic thinking to bring to life creative ideas for identifying, evaluating and hiring people who deeply believe in Facebookâ€™s mission and are the very best at what they do. Leading and nurturing a large, distributed team of recruiting professionals collaborating across university, experienced, and diversity channels to drive operational excellence and unparalleled results is essential in this role. You will have accountability for achieving the global technical recruiting hiring targets globally working with teams across all regions. Partnering closely with key technical, engineering and other business leaders to design and deliver an insightful and ambitious people plan with a constant eye on scaling for the future.
- Inspire, grow and nurture a team of engaged recruiting professionals and recruiting leaders who deliver on the Global Business hiring needs.
- Work with key business leadership to understand future plans, recruiting implications of these and develop a global strategy to deliver on these plans in a differentiated way.
- Articulate, own and lead a comprehensive vision and recruitment strategy for leadership hiring for Infrastructure, Enterprise, and Security.
- Lead with data, analytics and insights to drive operational improvements and ultimately operational excellence to support our rapid growth.
- Apply a Program Management approach to process improvements and tool enhancements to maximize adoption leading to and positive impact of changes, globally.
- Influence future analytics and recruiting tools road maps and priorities for business teams globally and cross-functionally.
- Lead the team to deliver against hiring plan putting in place operational systems capable of scaling to a substantially larger capacity.
- Define overall team and performance goals across the team.
- Lead and develop recruiting managers to scale their teams.
- Partner with regional recruiting leads and our HR partners to deliver what our team members need in each region.
- Design cutting-edge sourcing strategy development and bring it to life with our team and hiring managers.
- Build effective working relationships with functional leaders within and outside of Business and be recognized as trusted advisor in all recruitment matters.
- Partner closely with HRBPs and the Business to understand our leadership demand 2+ years in advance.
- Consultative approach with cross-functional partners and Business on leadership hiring strategy with market intelligence and talent mapping.
- Develop org structure/design and strategy for leadership recruiting team with 18+ month purview.
- Minimum of 7 years recruitment leadership experience, from strategy through to operational execution and experience with managing recruiting managers.
- Proven track record motivating, and managing medium- to large-sized co-located and virtual recruitment teams.
- Experience creating and developing recruiting strategies supported by operational depth.
- Experience building relationships with internal partners including VP and above.
- Experience working and partnering cross-functionally and cross-markets to drive results.
- Experience translating data and analysis into strategic recruitment.
- Experience recommending and following metric-driven execution, leading others to do the same.
- Knowledge of HR related regulations and compliance procedures across.
- Experience with Leadership Recruiting at Director Level and above.
- Experience building diverse teams that can influence decision making.
Back to top