Leadership Recruiter, Software Engineering
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We are looking for a Leadership Recruiter to redefine the way we identify, engage, and recruit for leadership talent as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. This full time position is located in our Seattle office. The Leadership Recruiter will be responsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for a variety of technical leadership roles.
- Define, design and implement leadership strategies for a variety of technical leadership roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Manage end-to-end search strategies from inception of candidate contact to onboarding including research, engagement strategies, candidate experience, and negotiations.
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates to help understand their requirements and concerns.
- Serve as a skilled problem solver and facilitator in final negotiations.
- Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of Facebook Global Recruiting initiatives.
- 4+ years’ search experience within a firm or corporate environment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging and closing passive candidates.
- Effective at partnering with team and clients, including leadership.
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top