Leadership Recruiter, Software Engineering
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We're passionate about delivering a great candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with sourcers, coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Extensive full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Passionate about Facebook and knowledge of the product and business
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top