Leadership Recruiter, Global Marketing Solutions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to redefine the way we recruit for leadership as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. This full-time position is located in our Gurgaon/Singapore office. This person will be responsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for our Global Marketing Solutions Organizations and reports into our Head of Leadership Recruiting, APAC.
- Define, design and implement the executive recruiting program for our global marketing solutions team roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Partner with the Leadership Team to identify, interview, calibrate, level and offer all successful targets - responsible for inception of contact to on-boarding.
- Independently identify, source, interview and sell all candidates. This role has the support functions of research and candidate generation, but you will also be relied on to manage the candidate flow from cradle-to-grave.
- Interface with all senior executives and managers on senior talent needs- this includes regular updates, identification of new targets, creation of strategy and closing.
- Partner with Executive Search firms as appropriate. Occasionally roles may be outsourced to outside search firms- you will be responsible for contract negotiation, management, milestone tracking and managing the successful completion of the search.
- Own all research and competitive intelligence as it relates to Facebook's senior talent needs within Global Marketing Solutions.
- Collaborate regionally and globally with cross-functional people team members and other key stake holders on best practices around leadership hiring. Become a contributing member of the Recruitment Leadership team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of Facebook, and lead the team to do the same. Our core values consist of the following: Be Bold, Move Fast, Focus on Impact, Be Open and Transparent, and Build Social Value.
- Minimum of 10-15 years recruiting including 3-5 in executive search within an agency or corporate environment.
- Experience of search within the international media and/or technology sectors.
- A passionate belief in the social benefits of the Internet and Facebook, in particular.
- Proven senior level recruiting experience in a fast paced environment recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging and closing excellent, senior-level passive candidates.
- Effective at partnering with team and clients, including senior management.
- Prior use of talent supply or pipeline data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships with leaders.
- Evidence of partnering with Marketing to build on the strengths of Facebookâ€™s existing recruiting brand and candidate messaging.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top