Lead Producer for Creative Shop Studio, EMEA
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Come be a part of a team at Facebook tasked with inventing and building world-class marketing ideas for the world's best and most innovative marketers. The team needs an exceptional Producer who is a true pioneer, highly entrepreneurial, chalk full of ingenuity and deeply passionate about developing and producing truly world-class content that clients invest behind to transform their business & delight users.
You will be hands on in the management of every facet of the production process from briefing, establishing timelines, cost management, sourcing production partners, talent procurement to shipping the final work. You'll combine your production super powers, strong business acumen, creativity and growing understanding of Facebook's platform to build business-driving ideas that set the bar for the entire industry.
You need to be able to manage a team of producers in the field producing multiple jobs across multiple countries at any given moment. You also need to have to skills to produce a job on your own from soup to nuts; from brief to production through post.
To be a good fit, you'll have: passion and expertise in digital content and execution, a keen eye for creative detail and penchant for buttoned-up and brilliant production no matter how big the budget or guerilla the production. You also have a fluency in cutting-edge techniques and a broad base of stellar content creators.
You have a track record of building beautiful and engaging content that both clients and real people love. You're entrepreneurial in spirit, ready to roll up the sleeves and dig into the complexities of any production.
Once here you will work with a highly motivated, optimistic team. You'll be challenged to push the edges of your budgets and creative potential, learn how to work in a 12-year old start-up environment with a bunch of incredibly talented and committed folks who love what they do.
Your projects will be both internal and external—some will have budgets to play with other times you'll be holding a boom in a snowstorm for the sake of a great project.
This role will be based in our London offices
- Responsible for content production ranging from live action and animation to 360 and messenger projects for the Feed
- Work to resource projects with team of free-lance producers based on need and budgets
- Work with a global team of Producers to collaborate on the best industry practices, top creative partners, and lighthouse frameworks for deeper content development
- Manage projects from conception to completion
- coordinate day-to-day content production activities to insure on-time, flawless execution
- Source, manage and oversee a free-lance producers calibrated correctly to match each project and client need to insure world-class production with consistency
- Ability to produce jobs in the field from soup to nuts (scoping, bidding, awarding, casting, pre-pro, shooting, all editorial, wrapping etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships with key stakeholders in all EMEA regions with Client partners, Creative Strategists, Client solution Managers and Business Affairs teams
- Strong day-to-day management of team and a penchant for building strong morale with all team members and Clients within and without the FB walls
- Stay abreast of best-in-class content creator partners and technical solutions that can be leveraged by the team
- Collaborate with content creators continually building the database of potential freelancers and creative production groups
- Identify and resolve production problems with ingenuity and a contagious "can-do" attitude
- Ability and love of developing content and production plans for new, never before done technical and creative content ideas
- 7+ years of experience producing commercials, branded content and multi-platform media experiences with a particular expertise on leading digital platforms
- Track record of hands –on experience in creative premium video in support of business objectives
- Organizational and cross-functional communication and project management skills
- 3+ years of Team management experience
- Exceptional administrative and time management
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefits, UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted: 24th May 2017
- Closing date: 26th June 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top