Lead - People Operations Partners APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
The People Operations Partner Team is a part of Facebook's Global People Operations team, will work to deliver an excellent employee experience, while managing backend operations and processes. This role will be partnering with the HR Business Partners, Employee Relations Partners, Legal, Payroll, Global Mobility and HR Technology teams, to lead improvements and be a key partner across our HR programs, data & reporting, processes, and systems teams.
- Lead and manage a growing team of operational leads responsible for managing the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding)
- Coach, mentor and provide leadership development to team members at all levels
- Manage the career development of direct reports, as well as help drive their strong cross-functional relationships
- Lead the team in supportive partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, Employee Relations specialists, and specialty HR Operations teams (recruiting, compensation, finance, benefits, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS). Advocate for the employees across these teams to make their experience seamless
- Lead global project work on the enhancement of the employee experience and processes throughout the employee lifecycle (see above), including process improvements, automation, and data & insights.Train team members on new technology and process updates
- Provide support and leadership in issue resolution on employee data issues
- Understand and be able to build team's capability around People data reporting and analytics to drive more insights for HRBPs using existing dashboards, data, and partnerships with our people data teams
- Partner with HR Technology team providing input on business process, audits, reporting, and new requirements
- Improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes
- Handle sensitive employee relations issues and/or sensitive data issues requiring discretion partnering with legal, investigations, and security
- Supporting reorganizations and other large-scale employee changes
- 7+ years of experience in HR, experience in HR Operations is highly preferred
- 5+ years of People Management experience including building, leading, and evolving high performing teams
- Strong technical acumen highly desired, 3+ years of experience working with HR systems is highly desired
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong data analysis skills is preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in strategic thought leadership, stakeholder management, change management and collaborate effectively across the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity at all times
- needs to understand and react quickly to changing priorities even when not all the information is available
- Ability to effectively influence, communicate, and present at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing and making tough choices amongst multiple priorities and with influencing partners to set priorities
- Strong project management skills, process improvement and leading cross-functional teams to make an impact and deliver work on time
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Bachelors Degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top