Lead, Marketing Science, Thailand
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The APAC Marketing Science team is seeking an experienced measurement professional to partner with advertisers in Thailand to understand their consumers on Facebook and the effectiveness of their ad spend. Consumer behavior is rapidly changing and as a result marketing is changing. Facebook is uniquely positioned to influence the future of marketing given its reach and the capabilities of our platform. This role represents an opportunity to help shape that influence in one of the fastest growing regions. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a desire to work at the forefront of advertising, and a passion for generating data-based insights. This role will challenge the candidate to provide strategic direction to major advertisers on their measurement efforts, work deeply with the external research industry, and develop strategic insights into marketing on the Facebook platform. Applicants should be comfortable in a client-facing role, quantitatively oriented with experience in analyzing large datasets, focused on results, and self-motivated. This is a full time position based in our Thailand office.
- Work closely with advertisers to develop research (via campaign level measurement plans) to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies on Facebook
- Conduct in-depth custom market research studies and advertising effectiveness studies for advertisers, leveraging internal survey and data analysis tools
- Analyse Facebook internal data to pull relevant consumer behavior insights
- Lead client conversations and influences client measurement thinking
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
- Works with regional Marketing Science team in SEA team on data and insights based projects.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in media/marketing measurement or analytics experience and passion for data
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top institution in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Marketing/Marketing Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Should possess ability to design and conduct statistical data analysis (e.g. sampling, significance testing, regression modeling, etc.)
- Should possess direct experience working with large data-sets using SQL. Knowledge for other programming languages (R/Python) is a plus
- Excellent communication and client-interaction skills are essential. The candidate should be able to have business conversations in English and Thai
- Familiarity with survey research methods & knowledge of digital advertising measurement is a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top