Lead Marketing Science Gaming
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Facebook Marketing Science partners globally across sales, product and engineering teams to provide data-driven strategic insights to help define our business strategy, product vision and road-map. The Marketing Science team is charged with demonstrating the ROI / Value of the platform, develop best practices and inform product development. Facebook has the opportunity to reshape advertising and this role will play a central role in determining how successful we can be within the burgeoning field of Gaming. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. This role will be working to apply techniques to understand consumers and ad effectiveness through innovative analytics, methods, and products. This position is full time and located in Singapore.
- Working closely with Marketing Science and Gaming Sales team, this role will produce analyses and research that will prove the value of Facebook’s advertising business within the global Gaming sector (specifically, console games, real money gaming and social gaming). Objectives of this position include
- Partner with Facebook’s APAC Gaming team to drive deeper, more strategic relationships with clients through measurement and spend analysis
- Recommend product or positioning changes based on robust analysis of user and advertiser behavior
- Analyze current business performance and identify levers for improving overall results across FB’s ads auction
- Drive country specific market analyses and recommend changes to advertiser acquisition strategy
- Partner with account team to work with top advertisers and provide deep-dive analysis to change advertisers behavior and make revenue impact
- Help educate the market on the value of people based measurement through events and seminars
- Bachelor’s degree from a top institution in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Marketing/Marketing Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Master’s degree preferred, 2+ years post-collegiate work experience in a quantitative field or equivalent educational experience, PhD an asset
- A prior work experience of 4+ years in online advertising and knowledge of the Gaming industry is preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Ability to have business conversations in Mandarin is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to clients
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis preferred
- Strong SQL skills and Excel skills and basic understanding of statistical analysis, experience with packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top