Lead, Future Facebooker & Candidate Engagement Program
(Menlo Park, CA - San Francisco, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's growth. We know that our own internal network is a rich source of hiring, and we aim to deliver a high quality of service to our employees referring their networks. In this role, you will combine your leadership skills with strong problem solving. You'll train, grow, and lead a team to deliver amazing experiences to our employees who help refer their networks.
- Build the vision and strategy for the Future Facebookers program, a team passionate about making our Facebook teams more diverse
- Build and train team responsible for advising employees and candidates on Facebook's recruiting process
- Build strong cross-functional recruiting partnerships locally and globally to bring awareness of the Future Facebooker program
- Continually hold team accountable for higher levels of service
- Communicate regularly on status and progress of program and/or team
- Use data to help influence individual metrics while balancing and rewarding the qualitative aspects of their role
- Share success stories that will provide insight to our referring community on our high touch program
- Identify and diagnose issues with individual candidate issues and/or broad processes
- Use influence to drive engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners utilizing data
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to management on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Assist with other initiatives, as needed
- Bachelors degree or 5+ years experience in a recruitment function and 2+ years experience in people management role
- 2+ years of experience in a people management role
- 5+ years of experience in a recruitment function
- Communication experience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving experience
- Tech industry knowledge with ability to understand tech skills and profiles
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and strengthen relationships with clients and partners
- Project management and process improvement background
- Experience analyzing trends and consolidating data/information to present for review with primary stakeholders
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top