Lead Counsel, Logistics and Product Compliance
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated team player to serve as Lead Counsel, Logistics and Product Compliance. This position will play a key role in supporting Facebook's logistics operations and ensuring compliance with product compliance and product safety requirements across a broad range of products. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment. This position is based at our Headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Counsel and advise on a broad range of commercial, structuring and contract matters in support of our logistics operations.
- Draft and negotiate complex logistics services and other commercial agreements.
- Advise on legal and regulatory product compliance matters across the company, including in the areas of EMC/RFI, product safety, and environmental compliance.
- Develop, design, implement and communicate compliance policies, processes, programs and training.
- Actively collaborate with clients, other teams within Legal, and cross-functional teams across the company to coordinate logistics and product compliance programs and initiatives.
- Undertake special projects and support other compliance program initiatives.
- J.D. degree with membership in at least one state bar.
- 5+ years of relevant legal experience, including prior in-house experience and/or at a law firm.
- Experience with internet or technology companies
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top