Lead Compliance Counsel
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated team player to serve as Lead Compliance Counsel. This position will play a key role in supporting Facebook's compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. This full-time position will be located in our London office. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the design and implementation of company-wide compliance programs and initiatives.
- Advise on strategic response to legal and regulatory compliance matters across the company, including in the areas of political activities and ethics, anti-corruption, global trade, and environmental, health and safety.
- Develop and communicate compliance policies, processes and training.
- Manage and conduct internal compliance investigations, risk assessments, and audits.
- Actively collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Public Policy, Product Teams, Human Resources, and Finance, to coordinate compliance programs and initiatives.
- Undertake special projects and support other compliance program initiatives.
- Qualified lawyer with 3+ years relevant PQE in a law firm or in-house
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism and collegiality
Back to top