Law Enforcement Response Team, Analyst
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Legal team is seeking a motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented candidate with impeccable judgment to join our Law Enforcement Response Team. We are looking for an experienced, creative, collaborative to join our team. The right candidate must have a strong work ethic and exceptional partnering skills. The position is full-time and is based in our Dublin office.
- Analyze and accurately assess a variety of requests from law enforcement authorities and governments from the EMEA region, Brazil, and internationally.
- Scrutinize legal requests in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines including investigating cases that pose a high risk of harm to the community
- Support escalations related to the validity of legal process
- Clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement and government agencies, both in writing and over the phone and handle difficult calls in relation to denied requests.
- Identify process and policy improvements and make progressive suggestions for change
- Identify and escalate high-priority issues as appropriate
- Maintain quality standards while managing large volumes of time sensitive requests.
- Participate in on-call emergency escalation rotation as well as after-hours and weekend duty.
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues.
- BA/BS degree
- 3-4 years of similar job experience such as in Legal Compliance, Trust & Safety or Risk.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams on process improvements
- Available for after-hours and weekend duty
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently without compromising quality
- Avid Facebook user
- Able to work independently with Impeccable judgment
- Able to communicate effectively with both cross-functional teams and law enforcement agencies
- Skilled in various computer systems, internet technology and software (PC, Mac, MS Office, online research, etc.)
- Must possess and maintain an IAPP CIPP certification, or be able to do so within one year
- Willing and able to work maturely with sensitive issues
- Fluency in Portuguese is a requirement
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top