Law Enforcement Response Team Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Facebook Legal team is seeking a motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented candidate with impeccable judgement to join our Law Enforcement Response Team for the North American region. The right candidate must have a strong work ethic, impeccable judgement and exceptional partnering skills. The position is full-time and would be based in our Austin, Texas office.
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of incoming requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines.
- Analyze and accurately assess a variety of requests from law enforcement authorities and governments from the North America region.
- Support escalations related to sensitive subject matter
- Participate in on-call emergency escalation rotation as well as after-hours and weekend duty
- Clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies and internal parties, both in writing and over the phone
- Working with a cross functional team, drive improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, a variety of religious and political views, violence and adult content
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of relevant operational experience
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time without compromising quality
- Experience working independently and using judgment
- Experience with various computer systems, internet technology and software (PC, Mac, MS Office, online research, etc.)
- Must possess and maintain an IAPP CIPP certification, or be able to do so within one year
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams and/or law enforcement agencies
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top