Launches Operations Project Manager, Integrity and Risk Launches
- Sunnyvale, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Integrity and Risk Launches team is part of Facebook's Global Operations Product Support Operations team that provides project management support bridging the gap between Product, Policy, Engineering, and Operations to support launches of new products, features and workflows across Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. The Launches Operations team ensures that we have sufficient operational support in place for all new products and workflows in support of Community Operations who remove negative content from the platform and Product Development Operations who support product development workflows. The Launches Operations Project Manager works closely with internal cross-functional partners to execute and optimize support strategies.
The Launches Project Manager drives operational excellence for the new product portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, execution-minded professional who can adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility with internal stakeholders. They will have demonstrated the ability to coordinate complex projects to build tools, assess staffing needs and ensure operational readiness. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
- Execute large, complex, cross-functional projects within Facebook.
- Solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project.
- Apply solid judgement regarding support needs across multiple competing priorities.
- Engage and build relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure that development and operational readiness requirements are understood and implemented.
- Develop and apply a broad understanding across all facets of operations, including community support surfaces and processes, tooling, policies, workforce management, etc.
- Calculate and secure headcount needs.
- Continually refine best practices for efficient and scalable end-to-end frameworks for launch process management.
- Build post-launch dashboards to track product support metrics.
- 5+ years experience in a project management
- Experience working with stakeholders across locations and timezones
- Demonstrated experience keeping up with deadlines under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in a rapidly changing tech or startup environment
- Experience in direct consumer support operations
- SQL/data experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top